- Setting the Standard: Procedures
- Dos and Don'ts of Shelter Rescue
- Pet Store Rescues
- What's a "Puppy Mill?"
- Report a Kerry in need
- Identify a Kerry
- Rescue Coordinators
- What will happen to Murphy?, placing your Kerry
- Why are Rescue Kerries more expensive than Shelter Kerries?
- 2010 USDA Report on Puppy Mills
© 2016 Kerry Blue Terrier Foundation
Share This Article
Question of the Week
Today is April 18, 2019
In this month in 2008:
Ace, the oldest Kerry Blue Terrier in Canada died. He was 16 years 9 months and 23 days. Ace was bred by Janice Gesner and owned by Maeva Lowen.