- 2015 Recommended Dry Foods, by The Whole Dog Journal (.pdf)
- 2015 Recommended Canned Foods, by The Whole Dog Journal (.pdf)
- A Fishy Story, by Mary Straus & Nancy Kerns (URL)
- Cold Raw Facts, The frozen diets, comprised mainly of raw meat, offer truly premium nutrition for your dog, by Nancy Kerns (URL takes some time to load.)
- Questions About Carbs, Do dogs need them? How much is enough? How much is too much?, by Lisa Rodier (URL)
Share This Article
Question of the Week
#830: How would your Kerry react to a friendly stranger entering your abode through an unlocked door?
Question suggested by dw
My Kerry would most likely welcome the visitor in.
My Kerry would likely be confused as to how to react.
My Kerry would likely bark to announce a visitor but would not act aggressively.
My Kerry would likely be defensive and try to dissuade the visitor from entering.
My Kerry would likely act aggressively to defend our home..
It would likely depend on whether the stranger is male or female.
I have more than one Kerry and they would probably act rather differently.
Just checking poll results.
Posted: October 20, 2018
Today is October 23, 2018
On this day in 1987:
The Southern California Kerry breeder, Ray Perry, was murdered on his way back from a dog show.