- 2015 Recommended Dry Foods, by The Whole Dog Journal (.pdf)
- 2015 Recommended Canned Foods, by The Whole Dog Journal (.pdf)
- A Fishy Story, by Mary Straus & Nancy Kerns (URL)
- Cold Raw Facts, The frozen diets, comprised mainly of raw meat, offer truly premium nutrition for your dog, by Nancy Kerns (URL takes some time to load.)
- Questions About Carbs, Do dogs need them? How much is enough? How much is too much?, by Lisa Rodier (URL)
Share This Article
Question of the Week
Question suggested by John Van den Bergh
Definitely doesn't like walk in poor weather, period!
Sometimes, he rather not go out because of the poor weather.
No, he doesn’t care what the weather is—always ready to go.
No matter what kind of weather, he sometimes refuses to go for a walk.
I have more than one Kerry and they are different.
Posted: January 21, 2017
Today is January 21, 2017
In this month in 1900:
The American Kennel Gazette was first published, making it the oldest dog publication in America.