- 2015 Recommended Dry Foods, by The Whole Dog Journal (.pdf)
- 2015 Recommended Canned Foods, by The Whole Dog Journal (.pdf)
- A Fishy Story, by Mary Straus & Nancy Kerns (URL)
- Cold Raw Facts, The frozen diets, comprised mainly of raw meat, offer truly premium nutrition for your dog, by Nancy Kerns (URL takes some time to load.)
- Questions About Carbs, Do dogs need them? How much is enough? How much is too much?, by Lisa Rodier (URL)
Share This Article
Question of the Week
Question suggested by Pat Harrelson - Sherwood, Arkansas
My Kerry doesn't like to be brushed.
My Kerry tolerates being brushed.
My Kerry enjoys being brushed.
It depends on what mood my Kerry is in.
My Kerrys hair is kept quite short so brushing isn't an issue.
I have more than one Kerry and they are different.
Just checking poll results.
Posted: August 11, 2018
Today is August 16, 2018
In this month in 2004:
Keriland's Talk About Town (Gabby) and her owner/handler, Janet Beeby, became the first ever Kerry Blue Terrier team to earn the AKC Master Agility Champion title, MACH. Gabby was bred by Penny Hanson of Strathmore, Alberta.