- 2015 Recommended Dry Foods, by The Whole Dog Journal (.pdf)
- 2015 Recommended Canned Foods, by The Whole Dog Journal (.pdf)
- A Fishy Story, by Mary Straus & Nancy Kerns (URL)
- Cold Raw Facts, The frozen diets, comprised mainly of raw meat, offer truly premium nutrition for your dog, by Nancy Kerns (URL takes some time to load.)
- Questions About Carbs, Do dogs need them? How much is enough? How much is too much?, by Lisa Rodier (URL)
Share This Article
Question of the Week
Question suggested by dw
No, never come close to anything more than a warning nip.
No, but it has always been a distinct possibility.
Yes, but not a family/pack member.
Yes. A 'family' member,
Posted: November 18, 2017
Today is November 23, 2017
On this day in 1974:
Ch. Lady Blue Magic U.D., with the training by Rose Morris, became the first Kerry ever to obtain a U.D.