- 2015 Recommended Dry Foods, by The Whole Dog Journal (.pdf)
- 2015 Recommended Canned Foods, by The Whole Dog Journal (.pdf)
- A Fishy Story, by Mary Straus & Nancy Kerns (URL)
- Cold Raw Facts, The frozen diets, comprised mainly of raw meat, offer truly premium nutrition for your dog, by Nancy Kerns (URL takes some time to load.)
- Questions About Carbs, Do dogs need them? How much is enough? How much is too much?, by Lisa Rodier (URL)
Share This Article
Question of the Week
Question suggested by Pat Harrelson - Sherwood, Arkansas
My Kerry goes to "hide".
My Kerry plays "Catch me if you can!"
My Kerry morosely accepts Fate and allows me to herd her into the bath.
My Kerry is pretty chipper about the whole experience.
My Kerry hears the water run and is ready to leap in.
I have more than one and they act differently.
Just checking poll results.
Posted: April 21, 2018
Today is April 26, 2018
In this month in 1912:
Three dogs survive the sinking of the Titanic. None of them was a Kerry.