- 2015 Recommended Dry Foods, by The Whole Dog Journal (.pdf)
- 2015 Recommended Canned Foods, by The Whole Dog Journal (.pdf)
- A Fishy Story, by Mary Straus & Nancy Kerns (URL)
- Cold Raw Facts, The frozen diets, comprised mainly of raw meat, offer truly premium nutrition for your dog, by Nancy Kerns (URL takes some time to load.)
- Questions About Carbs, Do dogs need them? How much is enough? How much is too much?, by Lisa Rodier (URL)
Share This Article
Question of the Week
Question suggested by Doug White - Toronto, Canada
Not at all bothered.
Somewhat perturbed but tolerates the indiscrecion.
Seems ready to tear the other dog's head off and deal with me later.
Depends on the competition in some way we humans cannot comprehend.
I have more than one and they are different
Posted: April 22, 2017
Today is April 23, 2017
On this day in 1955:
Ch. Kerryacre's Sir Prize born. Went on to win 35 BOB, 23 Group 1 and 7 BIS.