- When you meet new people with Gaelic first names, you can tell them what it means.
- You start celebrating St. Patrick's Day and you ain't even Irish!
- You scour gift shops and doggy boutiques looking for absolutely ANYTHING with a Kerry on it.
- Your knickknack shelf has all the Kerry things you could find
- You want to travel to Ireland to find more knickknacks!
- You cut short your holiday because your Kerry might miss you
- You choose films or camera that take 'good' photos of dark gray/black dogs.
- Your dog attends your wedding as your Best Man (mine did!)
- You think every black dog in a car MIGHT be another Kerry
- You get a T-shirt made with a picture of your dog that reads "No- damn it, I'm am NOT a giant Scotty"
- You like showing Kerries because they are ALWAYS in the middle of the showing order no matter if they start with Airedales or West Highlands
- You choose clothes that "go with" your dog
- You search the Internet for a book on Irish baby names to call your new pup
- You actually ENJOY grooming
- You think single-mindedness is cute!
- You like picking or melting snowballs off your dog's legs
- You begin to wonder what German Shepherds or Poodles would look like with a beard.
- You stop being startled when you have cold water dripped on your leg after your dog takes a drink.
- You begin to wonder if other dogs are sick because yours has so much energy
- You realize that you'll NEVER own another breed!