- Thou shalt not act half starved whenever thou watches me eat.
- Thou shalt not lift thy leg to water the Christmas tree.
- Thou shalt not roll in any smelly stuff thy finds in the yard.
- Thou shalt not lie down next to me and commence making licking and popping noises.
- Thou shalt not dig up my favorite rose bush.
- Thou shalt not treat my shoes as if they were thy chew toy.
- Thou shalt not drink out of the toilet.
- Thou shalt keep thy nose out of the cat's litter box.
- Thou shalt not WATCH the cat while she is in her litterbox. (she likes her privacy)
- Thou shalt not pass gas in my presence, and then walk away as if thou has been offended by me.
- Thou shalt not run away from home in pursuit of a good time. (or Ye will be neutered)
- Thou shalt refrain from coughing and gagging while we have company.
- Thou shall not hide thy bones under my pillow.
- Thou shalt not harmonize with the cat at 2a.m.
- Thou shalt not sneak up on me and lick me in the mouth while I am sleeping.
The Kerry Commandments
Share This Article
Question of the Week
Today is August 19, 2017
In this month in 2006:
Bennie, the oldest verified Kerry Blue Terrier, died at the age of 18 years, 3 months and 7 days. Bennie was owned by Tim Cunningham and bred by Jack & Eileen Peters, Massapequa, NY.