Your privacy is important to the Kerry Blue Terrier Foundation (KBTF). This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that the KBTF collects, and the ways in which the KBTF uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
The KBTF may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with our KerryBlues-L and Newslist;
- information we collect from other public sources;
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including purchases and donations you made);
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including signing up for our printed or electronic newsletters, posting litters, directory listings); and
- information you provide in surveys or polls.
Using personal information
The KBTF may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- create statistical information about your dogs;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase or donations you made;
- send you statements, invoices and other communications about your transactions;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where the KBTF discloses your personal information to its agents, sub-contractors or selected volunteers, for these purposes, the agent, sub-contractor or volunteer in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, the KBTF may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
The KBTF will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
The KBTF will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites.
The KBTF is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact John Van den Bergh, President
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or
- by post to P. O. Box 1495, Solvang, CA 93464, USA
Upon Board approval, this policy will be posted on the web site The Policy was adopted by the Board on October 8, 2010.