- Kerry Did You Know...
- All things Kerry
- Early Days of the Kerry Blue; Two articles from the 1920s
- The Kerry Blue Terrier, by Helen Van der Oef, March 1926
- Kerry Notes, by Jerome Megargee, 1927
- Excerpt about The Kerry Blue Terrier from "The Care and Handling of Dogs," by John Lynn Leonard, D.M.V., 1928
- 12th Irish Kennel Club Show, St. Patrick's Day, 1933, by Edwin Sayres
- First Kerries on the US Westcoast; An article from 1930
- Kerries, Then and Now
- The First Kerry Blue in Mexico, by Ruben Pavon
- 1925 Description of the Kerry, by Edward Ash
- The Irish Standard of 1921
- US Standard of 1926
- Xtreme Kerries
- Millennium Kerries
- Kerry Elders: A tribute to our older Kerries
- Liverpool's Greatest Gift to America Since....well you know who
- First Kerry Grand Champion
- On This Day In Kerry History...
Share This Article
Question of the Week
Today is June 23, 2017
On this day in 2000:
At the Great Western Terrier Specialties the heralded English dog, handled by Bill MCFadden, Eng. Ch. Torums Scarf Michael, (Mick) went from open class to Best of Breed and Best in Show.