- Kerry Did You Know...
- All things Kerry
- Early Days of the Kerry Blue; Two articles from the 1920s
- The Kerry Blue Terrier, by Helen Van der Oef, March 1926
- Kerry Notes, by Jerome Megargee, 1927
- Excerpt about The Kerry Blue Terrier from "The Care and Handling of Dogs," by John Lynn Leonard, D.M.V., 1928
- 12th Irish Kennel Club Show, St. Patrick's Day, 1933, by Edwin Sayres
- First Kerries on the US Westcoast; An article from 1930
- Kerries, Then and Now
- The First Kerry Blue in Mexico, by Ruben Pavon
- 1925 Description of the Kerry, by Edward Ash
- The Irish Standard of 1921
- US Standard of 1926
- Xtreme Kerries
- Millennium Kerries
- Kerry Elders: A tribute to our older Kerries
- Liverpool's Greatest Gift to America Since....well you know who
- First Kerry Grand Champion
- On This Day In Kerry History...
Share This Article
Question of the Week
Today is February 21, 2017
In this month in 1927:
The first specialty show of the Kerry Blue Terrier Club of America was held.