All positions at the Foundation are staffed with volunteers. However, you will be rewarded with the knowledge you are doing something positive for the breed. By joining a select group of Kerry volunteers, you will work for the betterment of the breed.
We need more volunteers to spread the work around.
Current job openings updated September 1, 2016
- Foster Family
- Any location in the US and Canada, and even in Europe, is OK.
- The Foundation does extensive screening on foster homes.
- A signed Foster Family Agreement is required.
- Rescue Coordinator for New York/New Jersey and Upper Mid-West
- Rescue Coordinators are guided by our 50 page Rescue Policy (available upon request.)
- This position may take 0-40 hours per month--all depending if a Kerry is to be rescued in your area.
- Contact: Liz Schnitzpahn, US Rescue Director, firstname.lastname@example.org, 800/532-2890 X2 (Ohio)
This map shows the transportation volunteers we currently have. If you can fit one of the "holes" in our tranportations system, we would be very grateful if you could volunteer. Please email our Transportation Coordinator, with the following info: name, physical address, how far you are willing to drive, car insurance name, policy number and expiration date.